What Is The 6C Program?
6C stands for “Computech Corporation’s Cool College Coder Challenge.”
Now say that six times! (Note: We tried and it wasn’t pretty ergo the 6C Program for short.)
The 6C Program is an ongoing jobs initiative for Computech Corporation’s Midtown Detroit location. It offers employment to tech-savvy college students who are interested in a computer programming career. While at Computech, our cool college coders will work on idea generation for multi-platform application design, mobile apps, and coding.
- Hands on experience with seasoned professionals and mentors
- Exposure to “real-world” software development
- Opportunity to learn the IT industry
- Develop apps for Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows 7
- Flexible work schedules
- Cool atmosphere, convenient location, and free parking
- Earn $$ while attending school
- Potential classroom credit
- All majors welcomed—programming ability & willingness to learn is all that’s needed
- An official 6C Program “D” Coder t-shirt
- And of course YOU!
Your ideas, your thoughts, and your enthusiasm for technology complete the code for a cool opportunity.
Who Should Apply?
Students Interested In:
- Computer Programming
- Mobile App Design
- Software Development
- Be a college student or recent graduate [Preference to juniors and seniors]
- Tech-savvy swag
- Problem solving skills
- Programming ability
- Willingness to learn
- Desire for success
- Multi-Platform Application Development
- Code Design, Development & Management
- Mobile, Portable, & Handheld Apps
- Programming Languages, Libraries & Compilers
- Web, Internet & Network Technologies
- Content Management
- Game Development
- Business Database
How to Apply?Email resume and cover letter to 6Cprogram@computechcorp.com