HR Payroll Implementation
Oracle E-Business Suite Implementation
For the City, we implemented Oracle Grant Management and Project Accounting and assisted in the implementation of HR/PAYROLL with TAMSO and General Ledger Financial Statement Generator. The implementation began with a study of the existing City Department processes and procedures for Grant Proposal development, cost and revenue budgeting, sponsor confirmation, city council approval and appropriation, project initiation, project planning and execution, project costing, revenue accruals, sponsor billing and collection, grant reporting and treatment of program income.
The study was followed by a mapping of different functionality of Oracle Grant Accounting, Oracle Public Sector GL, AR, AP and Purchase order to the different functional requirements revealed by the study.
- Oracle 11i e-business suite implementation and post implementation support configuration of projects and awards in project accounting and grants
- Project and award budgeting, budgetary control levels and funds reservation procedures
- Configuration of the project accounting expenditure types, raw and burden costing functionality to collect and process costs against the projects and awards
- Configuration of auto accounting functionality for the costs, revenue and invoices of the city’s projects and awards
- Integration of grants and projects with AP,AR and PO
- Interface of labor costs from TAMSO and HR/payroll and inventory costs from E-MPAC system to projects and grants
- Grants and program report generation and delivery to sponsors
- The entire implementation was done using Oracle AIM methodology
- End user training in various departments
- Project was executed within scheduled budget and stipulate time frame
- Sharp reduction in administrative costs
- Enabled faster data entry, invoicing, and reporting